If you’d like to have a bathroom that looks modern and aesthetically pleasing, you might want to choose one of these three trending paint colors for bathrooms in 2021. It’s surprising to see how much of a difference a simple color can make when used in the bathroom.
1. Pistachio Green
One trending paint color for bathrooms in 2021 is pistachio green. It’s not too light yet not too dark of a color to use in a room that you’ll spend plenty of time in each day. The bathroom is that one place that you may consider your private oasis. Not only can you use the bathroom in peace, but you can also soak in the tub and relax when you’re feeling stressed or worn out. The pistachio green can lift your spirits and leave you feeling joyful, optimistic, and relieved.
- The pistachio green color can match with all kinds of neat bathroom fixtures in different finishes, including gold, black, white, and silver. No matter what type of hardware you decide to select, you can expect it to look good with that pistachio green color that you’ll have on the walls.
- It’ll also match with different themes, such as a floral theme or beach theme. So if you’re thinking about coming up with a theme for your bathroom, be sure to consider if it matches this light green color.
2. Prussian Blue
Prussian blue has a naturally beautiful color to it. It’s not too dark yet not too light. It’s not as deep and dark as royal blue but not nearly as light as pastel blue. If you’re looking for a color that will remind you of the ocean, this is the perfect color to use in your bathroom. It’s yet another color trending in 2021 for those painting their bathrooms to renovate their appearance.
- The blue color matches well with a lot of different colors. It’ll look good with different hardware that you’re using in the bathroom, much like pistachio green.
- Whether you want fixtures with a gold finish, silver finish, or even a white finish, you can expect these colors to match well with this bold and brighter shade of blue.
If you love the idea of having a beach theme or marine theme for the bathroom, this is the perfect color for you. Once you’ve had the walls painted in this color, you may want to add decorative accents to the walls, such as images of colorful fish or sea turtles. Pick pieces that go with the color and allow you to personalize your bathroom to your liking. Before you know it, the bathroom will look like an entirely new and refreshing space for you to enjoy in your home.
When you’re not a big fan of brighter colors, there’s always the option of painting your bathroom with a charcoal color. The charcoal color continues to increase in popularity. It’s perfect for those looking to transform their bathroom into a space that looks more elegant and sophisticated. You can paint the walls charcoal and then have white fixtures all around that will pop because of their brightness compared to the darker shade on the walls.
- It’s easy to add pops of color to a bathroom with charcoal walls because it goes well with shades of deep red, royal blue, gold, and white. If you’re trying to keep it simple with a darker shade, consider looking at a few samples of charcoal paint.
- If you decide to get your walls painted a charcoal color, you should also decide on the perfect finish. The color looks great in eggshell, gloss, and matte finishes.
Why Choose One of These Paint Colors for Your Bathroom?
Choose one of these colors to give your bathroom a new look. There’s a reason these colors are so popular! People love how these colors enhance the natural beauty of their bathroom while making it an even more enjoyable and inviting space to spend time in when using the toilet or bathing. In addition, these colors are a perfect choice because they go well with different types of fixtures and artwork that you can easily find and hang on the walls of your bathroom.
If you’d like your bathroom to look more modern, one of the simplest ways to upgrade it is to paint the walls a new and refreshing color currently trending in 2021. Leatherman can help you create the perfect vibe for your bathroom using colors that make you feel good. Whether you like brighter, bolder shades or prefer something darker such as charcoal, you can expect to see and feel a difference from the minute your walls get painted.